- 10- 30 July 2019 Coppelia Film is directed by Jeff Tudor, Steven de Beul and Ben Tesseur. The choreographer is Ted Brandsen, director of the Dutch National Ballet. The film is expected to be shown in the cinema at the end of 2020
- 16 March – 2 Jun 2019 Het Zwanenmeer choreographed by Rudi Van Dantzig. Swan Lake is often referred to as the ‘ballet of ballets’ for a reason. Pure romance, the story of love and denial, and Tchaikovsky‘s famous ballet music always strike a chord with new generations of spectators.
- 4 Jun – 25 Jul 2018 Lessons in Love and Violence directed by Katie Mitchell. Music composer & Director, George Benjamin
- 7 Nov 2017 – 3 Jan 2018 La Bhoème, Giacomo Puccini opera. The Residentie Orkest performed under the direction of the promising young Italian conductor Andrea Battistoni .
- Oct 2017 – Apr 2018 Fragments Choreographed & Danced by Marialuisa Lattene during various events and dance festival in The Netherlands such as Kunstendialoog at Belcampo, WoWA Festival in Amsterdam.
- Sept – Oct 2017 Onder Het Oppervlak Duet, Choreographed and Performed by Marialuisa Lattene & Fernando Oliveira during Kunstvesper at Nassaukerk, Amsterdam
- May 2016 The Transmigration of Morton F. Directed by Sjaron Minailo, Anat Spiegel during Holland Festival
- Zhembrowskyy Ballet, dance Fitness School, Currently part of the team & working as guest teacher for Ballet, Contemporary, Pilates & ZhemFit
- Pilates – ImoveAmsterdam (Amsterdam), Pilates Noord (Amsterdam), The Crunch (Amsterdam), Yogaschool Noord (Amsterdam), Live Yoga (Amsterdam), Fit For Free (Amsterdam),
- Lagree Fitness – CORE40 Amsterdam
- Body Balance – Fit For Free (Amsterdam)
- Gyrokinesis – Marialuisa Lattene Studio (Amsterdam)
Performance History2016 “The Transmigration of Morton F.”, Sjaron Minailo, Anat Spiegel
2016 “There’s no end if not the aim itself, volatile pleasure,self- slave, repeated gesture.”, Michael Scerbo
2015 “Piet Mondriaan”, Rianne Slenema
2015 “Frida Kahlo”, Martine Van Santen
2015 “Kunstlijn”, Martine Van Santen
2015 “Second Breath”, Pascale de la Fuente
2015 “Office Jungle”, Brechtje Haverkate
2015 “See me, want me, trust me”, Nicola Hepp
2014 “Self Portrait“, Marialuisa Lattene
2012 “Nuvole Bianche”, Marialuisa Lattene
2010 “Il Baule dei Ricordi”, designed and choreographed by Genny Ruggeri
2009 “Dualismi”, designed and choreographed by Genny Ruggeri
2008 “Interact”, designed and choreographed by da Genny Ruggeri
2008 “Il Pilone D’Oro” con Daniele Magro, television show X-Factor aired on RAIDUE.
2007 “Arti e Mestieri”, designed and choreographed by Genny Ruggeri
2005 “Colours”, designed and choreographed by Genny Ruggeri
2005 “Il Tempo Delle Cattedrali” compagnia della Rancia,
Modern Dancer with Giò Di Tonno, Claudia D’Ottavi, Christian Gravina, Christian Mini &Mattia Inverni
Awards2011 Selected for the dance troupe “Belli e Dannati” TV programme aired on SKY directed by the Producer Marcello Righettini.
2010 Awarded scholarship at “Broadway in Tropea” with the Contemporary French Teacher Bruno Collinet.
2007 Second Place as a team category for the International Grand Prix (Choreograohy “Crimes“), Italy.
2005 Awarded scholarship for the National competition in Sicily, Federation Dance Italy (FID).
2004 Awarded scholarship from the Teacher Mauro Astolfi to the Group Spazio Danza, IALS in Rome.
Education & Workshop
Laura Bernasconi (Ballet, Amsterdam)
Cornelio Ganea (Contemporary, Amsterdam)
Carmen Rozestraten (Ballet, Amsterdam)
Keren Levi (Contemporary, Amsterdam)
Ester Natzijl (Nederlands Dans Theater)
Maurice Cousey (Henny Jurriens Foundation, Amsterdam)
Nicola Balhuizen Hepp (AHK Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten / Amsterdam School of the Arts)
Fernando Belfiore, Aitana Cordero (SNDO, De Theatreschool, Netherlands)
Bruno Listopad, Ria Hilger (SNDO, De Theaterschool, Netherlands)
Bruno Collinet (French, Contemporary)
Mauro Astolfi (Italy, Contemporary)
Spellbound Dance Company (Italy, Contemporary)
Michele Oliva (Italy, Modern)
Mauro Mosconi (Italy, Modern)
Desmond Richardson (USA, Contemporary)
Jessica Hendricks (USA, Jazz)
Jeff Amsden (USA, Jazz)
Joshua Pelatzky (USA, Contemporary)
Terry Beeman (USA, Modern Jazz)
Wes Veldink (USA, Modern Jazz)
Jason Parson (USA, Modern Jazz)
Akira Hino (Japan, Contact Improvvisation)
Michele Assaf (USA, Jazz)
Germana Bonaparte (Italy, Modern)
Barbara Piga (Italy, Contemporary)
Claudia Bosco (Italy, Jazz)
Rossana Tomaselli (Italy, Contemporary)
Erika Silgoner (Italy, Contemporary and Modern jazz)